Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ahh Ghosts!

I realize I've been lacking on the photo front lately. I keep meaning to attach pictures and then I forget, lol. Sorry! I put up a photo today of some ghost cupcakes I made for a co-worker's birthday in October. They were fun to make... even if I didn't buy enough at first and had to send Dustin to the store to get more... which I didn't end up using, lol. Long story... haha. I liked the way these turned out and they were pretty simple, so they were fairly quick to put together. I also got compliments on the flavor since it was so light and airy! I'd like to make them again, but am trying to figure out what other white figure I could make besides ghosts, lol. I can't really serve ghost cupcakes in Spring! ...or can I? ;)
PS - My younger brother's first care package from Dustin and I is officially on its way as of 12:15pm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment