Monday, March 7, 2011

Pretzels

I have been scouring the internet looking for a crunchy honey mustard pretzel recipe and for the life of me can't find one. I found one for a plain crunchy pretzel and a TON for a plain soft pretzel. After much consideration I've decided I just have to try making some soft pretzels, lol. The recipe I found yields 6 soft pretzels (doesn't say the size), so I'm thinking I'll make each one different. Maybe a plain one, one with butter/salt, a honey mustard one, etc. I'm pretty excited to see how they turn out and of course will post a pic on here once I get around to making them! ;)
I'm also looking forward to making those monkey cupcakes for next week! They're due for delivery next Wednesday, so Tuesday night should be a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment