Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Event Planning?

So it seems that nothing was really thought out beforehand about these "events" we're supposed to be putting together. I've changed the proposal many times now and we've still not gotten approval... when this is supposed to take place on the 31st. I think at this point I've done all I can to expedite the process and see what can be done, but I've passed it up the chain here and will wait for them to let us know which way to go next. It might end up that nothing comes together and if that's the case I'll be sad. I've not only dedicated many hours to this, but all of the associates at our location deserve to be appreciated and that is what this was supposed to be about. Here's to crossing fingers that the best thing will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment