Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jumbalaya

I realize I usually write about desserts... mainly cupcakes, but I feel the need to share about the dinner I made the other night. I decided it had been too long since we'd been to Yard House where I had my first meeting with an amazing jumbalaya. So I picked up some rice, turkey sausage, and seasonings at the store and set about making some jumbalaya. It was SO delicious! We both had seconds and I had to ask Dustin to please leave a little bit for leftovers, lol. I had the rest yesterday for part of my dinner and it was still good reheated! I was happy with my little jumbalaya! Come to think of it, I really should have taken a picture to share here, but it didn't even occur to me. :sigh: 
Anywho... I'd like to make something interesting soon and just might be making deviled eggs tonight. Now deviled eggs might sound random, but apparently a co-worker of mine thinks that hers are better so she's challenged me to bring in mine on a day she's bringing some... which happens to be tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll be up to it after work, but the opportunity is there, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment