Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ceviche

I've managed to make ceviche twice in the last week. It was so yummy the first time and disappeared so quickly between just Dustin and I that I wanted to make more. The first time was Friday and I was in the mood for seafood... the second time was last night and we just couldn't decide what we wanted for dinner. We had to stop by the grocery store to drop off a RedBox movie we'd rented the day before. I'd been wanting some mustard pretzels so I decided to get some regular old plain ones and just dip them in honey mustard at home for a temporary fix (until I can get around to making my own). Since we were there, we thought we'd pick up something for dinner and couldn't decide. So I suggested ceviche and he was completely on board! lol
I'm so up for baking soon, so I'd like to figure out something to pawn off on my co-workers while also expanding my baking portfolio. ;)  If you have any suggestions, share them here and I'll do my best to see about making it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment