Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy Weekend...

We were so busy this weekend, I didn't get a chance to get online... We got a new bed on Saturday and got it put together (and the house cleaned) when we got it home. It is great! We got a California king since he's so tall and now we can share covers in peace. =)  Sunday was of course Super Bowl XLV so we were snacking and watching football most of the day. We did get in a trip to get new curtains for the window in our room and it's starting to come together with our new furniture.
I got the report on the Hello Kitty cupcakes this morning and my co-worker said her daughter was excited. Then the other kids saw them and were exclaiming "Hello Kitty!" She said everyone knew who it was and she got a few compliments on how cute they were, so that's good news in my book. She hasn't gotten around to getting the photos developed, but assured me that she'll let me know when she puts them on her facebook so I can check them out.
No new snackies made, as the lemon cupcakes lasted all weekend and we had way too many leftovers so I junked them. I've got plans to get some new decorating tools soon so I'm looking forward to that. We also have my younger brother's deployment party scheduled for this Sunday and I've got some desserts going on there! This should be a quick week looking forward to him coming home on Friday!! I'm hoping to be posting some pics of the hippo cupcakes soon, so stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment