Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lemon on the Brain

I am so pleased with the hit that was the Oreo Truffle at work yesterday! People were gushing about them and when I went around a second time at work with the leftovers from the first pass, not one person said 'no thank you', lol. I told them I wouldn't be hurt if they did, but still no one... so I'm thinking they were good. ;) For some reason I've got lemon stuck in my head today and really feel the need to eat something lemon - dessert of course! I was very tempted to buy a box of Lemonades Girl Scout Cookies from a co-worker, but I convinced myself it wouldn't be as good as a homemade lemon cupcake with cream cheese frosting and now this idea has rooted itself in my brain. I would die to be able to make them tonight, but with my next order due tomorrow morning I will find myself drawing kitty faces on cupcakes tonight for that. I'm actually excited to be working on the Hello Kitty cupcakes tonight as my next endeavor and can't wait to post a pic of how they turn out! Perhaps I can pop some lemon cupcakes in the oven while I decorate? We shall see, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment