Thursday, February 24, 2011

Monkeys!

I've got a new order! She pretty much said that it didn't matter to her what I made so I came up with some monkey cupcakes. I showed them to her and she thought they were adorable and perfect for her son's class at school. This will be an order for about mid-March, so in the mean time I just might make some random cakes to share with my co-workers, neighbors, and/or family members, lol. I bought a tub of funfetti frosting the other day because it's my favorite and I was going to use it to frost a chocolate cake... but then this feeling overcame me that I really wanted to do another layer cake and I can't really make a pretty cake with funfetti frosting... can I? So I'm not quite sure yet. I'd also like to do a fruit filling mainly to see how it turns out. I'd also like to make filled cupcakes, which I haven't gotten around to just yet. Needless to say, I've got ideas floating around in my head of things I'd like to try so hopefully I can do one of these projects this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment