Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Photos?

I'm happy that I got a chance to upload the hippo cupcakes yesterday to add to my photo repertoire. ;) I have some sad news on the photo front though... We took our film to the local CVS and had it developed. Almost every picture came out with a tint of red... why? I'm not sure, but it pretty much ruined all of the photos. We also got the photos put on disc so we could upload them onto the computer and those versions are all tinted red as well, sigh. Oh well, on to the better camera we have now I suppose. =/  However, this does mean the only photos I have of the 'Ants on a Picnic' cupcakes I made last Independence Day are all reddish in hue. After seeing those, I'm SO glad we got a new camera on Black Friday last year. There were only a few pictures that didn't turn red and those are the still shots I took while we were at the San Diego Zoo last year. It was my first experiment taking still shots of the animals and foliage/flowers and they turned out beautiful! Eventually I might like to get a DSLR to master photography with. I've always thought it'd be really fun to take photos as a side job for portraits, weddings, engagements, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment