Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oreo Truffles!

After sitting at work all day thinking about these things yesterday, I convinced the hubby to stop by the grocery store on the way home from work to pick up the necessary supplies. I got all that I could remember (forgot the wax paper, but it's ok I used foil instead) then went home to start the project! The beginning wasn't difficult until I realized I didn't have a rolling pin, so I started crunching cookies with the bottom of a cup, lol. Later I found the meat mallet and things went much quicker. I made a mess, but what fun is baking if you don't? In the end, they look a little messy - which means I need to use a different kind of chocolate next time. So far, I've passed them to some co-workers and everyone loves them! (I told them they could be honest ;) ) Wonder what will strike my fancy next?

No comments:

Post a Comment