Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hippo Cupcakes!

Here's the hippo cupcakes I made last Monday night for my co-worker's daughter's class at school. Her birthday was coming so she got to bring in a dessert for the class to celebrate. I'd made these before and my co-worker had taken hers home to show her daughter and husband... her daughter fell in love. <3 So this was the order - 24 hippo cupcakes for her daughter's classmates. I had a good time making these... I think more so because hippos are my favorite animals. lol.
Today's Wednesday and with that comes the realization that we're halfway through the week already... so we have only a couple of days left to get last minute things done for the parties this weekend. My niece turns SIX on Friday so they're having cake for her on Saturday. Then, of course, the Deployment Party on Sunday. We have already bought everything for that so it'll just be the set-up when we get there Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment